Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In Memory of Doogie (& Oskar)...

Doogie was my cat - and he was a fabulous cat. OK, so he might have hated my husband (he still has the scars to proove it!) and he might have misunderstood that biting me was not on but biting everyone else was fair game... But he was my cat and I loved him. He was the best cat I've ever had! But he died 2 years ago this week. So did his mate, Oskar - my other cat who, when my husband and I moved in together, immediately adopted my husband and ignored me completely... They had good lives and good long innings of 16 years each - not bad for pure bred British Shorthairs! Here they are together as kittens:

Oskar (L) and Doogie (R)
This is my favourite photo of the boys together, with Oskar obviously stealing the attention!!! However, this is my favourite photo of Doogie:


I was wandering around the web and came across a few gorgeous images that reminded me of Doogie. Apologies if I'm breaching copyright anywhere...







And here's one that's the spitting image of Oskar:


RIP Boys - Love You Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment