Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

BWO is one thing, but this is ridiculous!

Yes - I am a complete supporter of "Blogging Without Obligation" but complete and utter neglect of my blog I think is going a bit too far! What's my excuse? Nothing... just busy, busy, busy with life - not that that's an excuse!

My kits are almost ready to hit the virtual and physical shelves - just waiting on the packaging and some eyes. I'm also running another needle felting class over two Mondays - we'll be learning how to make a little sting-jointed bear.

I have a couple of mohair bear orders to finish - and all this while fitting in "pays the bills" work, the kids and everything else in my life! But hey, I'd much rather be busy than bored!

And then there is my website to get finished... and I need to finally decide on my JKD logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment