Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Exhaustion can now be acknowledged...

Term 1 has now come to a close so we can now all admit we are exhausted, blah, over it all and really do need the holidays! I'm sitting here ready for bed - at 7.15pm - but happy knowing that tomorrow morning I don't have to get the kids up, make lunches, get everybody ready to go and out the door in time to get to school by the first bell. Yippee!!!

And the kids sure do need the break - my two are absolutely exhausted and tonight were doing serious impressions of being completely passed out on the couch in front of the TV. They were asking me over a very early dinner what we were doing tomorrow, and I list off the errands I had to run and other stuff I needed to do and they complained that was too much stuff and they wouldn't get a chance for an afternoon nap! Neither of my two have had an afternoon nap since they were 18 months old!!!

I am going to sit back and relax in front of the TV, have an early night and look forward to a slow-paced, relaxing morning!

Oh, and I must congratulate my "MVA Free Days" friends - they have reached 41 days!!! Amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment